Clinapsis is an online application for the design and management of epidemiologic and clinical studies.
Its main functions are as follows:
- To help design and manage single-centre and multicentric studies according to their specific requirements as clinical trials, observational studies, etc.
- To facilitate the monitoring and management of studies by research groups and the institution.
- To assign study roles to each person with access to the application.
- To facilitate the flexible preparation of data collection questionnaires based on modifications to existing questionnaires.
- To facilitate accurate data entry (in duplicate if required) by reducing or detecting errors.
- To monitor study development and improve study planning and documentation.
- To easily export data to be processed externally via a statistical or graphical program.
- To ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
For further information:
Clinical Epidemiology and Healthcare Services
Tel. 93 553 7808 / 7814
Platform funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII) Infrastructure Improvement Programme for Health Research Institutes (PROMIS) PROMIS12/00001.
Darrera actualització: 23 de May de 2018
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.